Friday, October 25, 2013

november kit peek & a journey of gratitude


I can not. Wait. I helped put together this November project kit for JBS Mercantile - and when it all arrived on my doorstep, it made me so happy. Just looking at it all come together is a beautiful thing when you've trawled sites looking for the best products to pull together to make something that you love! the kit will also include custom chalkboard style flairs that I designed, and not one, but TWO printable sheets of 3x4 cards to help journal your gratitude for the month of November! Eee!! the cards include hand drawn illustrations/graphics that I put together, and I so love them. Can't wait to dig into this kit!


I'll also be putting together a few prompts for ideas on journaling the things that you're thankful for, and cultivating a spirit of gratitude for yourself and your family. It's something I've been working on in my heart and life daily, and it can help you get through even the toughest times to remember the things that you're blessed with! I'll be putting together a series of blog posts in the month of November highlighting those prompts, and they'll be posted on my blog at bluebirdchic.com if you'd like to join in. I want it to be a time of lifting up, sharing thoughts and love with others. One of the biggest things that I've learned through this discipline is that gratitude for the things that we're blessed with builds into so many other positive things in life, and I so want to share that with you!


1 comment:

Haberdawoman said...

Your pages make me want to do a layout right now!!! Beautiful page BTW :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails